Thursday, April 14, 2011

BLODA - A stolen concept

Blog
Lots
Of
Days in
April

Yeah, It's an idea stolen from meekakitty only she's doing it in vlogs. It's basically the cheaters way of doing BEDA. I'm mainly doing it because I'm going slightly crazy alone in my house and want someone to talk to. I realise that there will probably never be anyone reading this but for the purposes of my own self esteem and ease of writing I will pretend I have an infinite amount of readers bursting to know every tiny thought that passes through my head. If you are a person and you do happen to be reading this I will try to be witty and insightful for your benefit.

Onto my first blog: An Annoying Teenager being Emotional


This year I started year 11 and while I'm coompletely happy with all of my subjects I can't help but miss the core classes that I used to have. We used to have a class that we were with for at least a few classes that meant we got to bond and understand class dynamic and for me it meant being with my friends.

This year I do different subjects to my friends because I do lots more sciencey things and my friends do more design subjects. I do see my friends of course my there's only one friend (close friend) who's in any of my classes at all. Lately I've been feeling very cut off from them all. I feel like the only person I talk to anymore is the friend i have classes with and when I talk to my other friends I fell as if I have to get her to pass messages because I don't see them.

In a way I feel disconnected from all of them because they spend so much more time with each other than with me that when I do get the chance to talk to them I usually end up lost in jokes I missed and continued conversations I never heard the begginning of. I have friends in all of my classes.

I could easily move into their groups. But i want to stay with the friends I have now. I really love my friends.

Being connected means a lot to me and losing it is kind of killing me.



So, YAY for slightly depressing first post in ages, let's hope I clear it up. I feel better just expressing it anyway. There's plently more of that kind of crap in my head so if you want more you're in luck.

Until next time, probably soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment