Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wahoo, Easter

Firstly, Sydney. I got stuff :D Namely three mannga and a comic book, a dress, some pants, two pairs and shorts and some thongs. We went to my sister's diving comp and DFO and Bondi and the Bridge the Easter fair.

Speaking of Easter, Happy Easter. Today was pretty boring for me because I was at my auntie's house and had nothing to do. Also I was really tired because last night I was up late watching Lucky Star, I forgot it was Easter.

Tomorrow I get to wake up at the ungodly hour of 5am to go to the ANZAC day dawn service. It also happens to be my mum's birthday, so I feel pretty sorry for her getting up so early. And to top it off for the rest of the day we're driving to Mansfeild to look at a horse to buy for me.

Good times. Want more holidays. Haven't started homework. Need to clean room. Want to watch more anime. Want more sleep.

At this point of the holidays, especially after first term, I always feel like I would rather die than go back to school. I really can't be bothered being smart or hard working. Why can't I just fail everything and nobody care. And while we'reat it why can't I have millions of dollars for nothing.

Maaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment