Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lists

BLODA two, I think we can already see why I didn't do BEDA. I missed at least one day... in the holidays the days melt together.

I did have a list of ideas of blog topics. The only problem with that is that I wrote the list when I was sad and angsty and I've actually had quite a nice day so I'm not in the mood to write about my angst.

Instead I shall write about lists.

I quite like lists. They're really good for me because I forget things easily and think things constantly. I have been known to wake up in the middle of the night and write lists of things to remember on my hand without turning on the light. Needless to say they make little sense. I even wrote a list last night about the things I should do today. It looked like this:

Things For Tomorrow
- organise H/W - pack it - get some done
- pack clothes etc.
- pop goes punk - or something + music
- midoka - download anime, gintama? BRS? Hetalia?
- blog
- FF, dA

To clarify, I'm packing because I leave for Sydney tomorrow and have to do my homework while there.
Pop goes punk is a CD and I wanted to get some music for the trip.
Madoka is an anime my friends keeping talking about so i was going to look it up.
Blog is... uhh this.
FF= Fanfiction, I was ganna write some, dA= Deviantart, I'm always on there.

This typing really fails to capture the thing I love about my lists which is the format. I always have bits coming off my dot points and weird squiggly lines that I make up a meaning for. It just works really well for my brain because it's an expression of the thoughts that come from my brain. Pure brilliance :P

If you're wondering I did organise my books but I didn't do any packing (we don't leave until 3 tomorrow anyway). I got heaps of new music and organised the folders and playlists. I looked up Madoka but didn't download any anime, I did get a myanimelist ( http://myanimelist.net/profile/stephable ) account though. I am writing a blog and I checked dA all day. I haven't written FF yet but plan to after writing this (Want to read my FF? http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2702933/Stephable ).

So lists. They are good. If you like lists then you might like this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY9xWb_xkms

Or this blog, they post people's lists:
http://todolistblog.blogspot.com

That's right, I have list resources. Lists are helpful things :D

End List Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment