Sunday, December 13, 2009

Strange Stuff

i said my blogs would be shorter now. and they are. this one will be extremely short, it's just something weird that i think about sometimes.

sometimes (eg. when i watch youtube videos about people travelling or doing grown up stuff) i feel really young and like it will be ages until i can do anything, that my life will be way too long, that i'm ganna get bored with it.

other times (when i think of all the things i wanna do) i feel like there will never be enough time to do anything. that i'm going to die way too soon and i will have missed out on so much.mi feel like i should get up and start doing things now, while i can.

i dunno maybe it's a common thing to think, maybe i just think too much... the only thing i can find common between the two is that school is annoying. but we already knew that so no big deal.

the end.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I really want to get to that age where I can go off on a trip to New York when I feel like it, and just generally do everything I want and be able to drive myself...trains will have to do for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... especially since my parents don't like letting me do things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo i can drive in a month :P

    ReplyDelete