Thursday, December 17, 2009

Recently...

heyyyy

so this is what i've been doing recently:

- i built a fort, i don't know if i said this before but it is effing awesome. it covers almost my whole room and i'm not taking it down until alex comes over and sees it. it's been there for nearly a week :D

- i started making myself a calender. i mean i made it on the computer, then i tried to print it out and we ran out of ink. then dad replaced the ink. then we ran out of a different colour, then i tried to replace it, now the printer doesn't work. only part of my calender has been printed. but it's fricken awesome anyway.

- started making things for my friends, decided they were shit and i should do something else. they took me about 5 hours.

- planned plans*

- sat on my bottoom doing absolutely nothing for a very very long time.

- reading, but not the much coz my elbows hurt.. yeah it sucks.

- ate food

- started a new pokemon game on sapphire

- wrote lists. sooooo many. like, things i want for christmas, cds i have, teddy's name's, things i own, words in the dictionary, things i've been doing, seriously i'm sad...

i think i really need something new to do. this was pretty much just a blog about me having a relaxing but, at times, sad life**.

if anyone has ideas on what i could make my friends for christmas that would be nice. :)

byebye

*this is where is starts to go downhill... you thought i was ganna tell you my plans didn't you? haha no.

**yeah... i've watched both Ellen and Oprah for three or four days in a row. that's the definition of sad

1 comment:

  1. for xmas you can make me money... ha ha jokes

    no, i absolutely adored your present

    xxx
    alice

    ReplyDelete