Saturday, January 23, 2010

i bend weirdly

back again!

so, i've been to the physio 3 times already this month and i'm pretty sure i'm going again (that averages out to once a week...) from this data i can conclude that my physio-ness is pretty stuffed up.

my back is painful because my feet are bad and my knees do something and my hips aren't stable and my posture is bad.

i'm not a fan of doing things, i'm not a fan of pain and i am not a fan of strangers fidling with my muscles and such. all these things come with physio.

they have given me exersizes, fair enough they're mostly ok. the exceeptions are; one of them is extremely difficult to get right. when i was being taught there was a lot of "life your waist! ok now move your leg... noooooo don't use your back, only use your bum muscles" it was not fun. the other one, which involves a tennis ball, works in your back where there's lots of nerve endings, this means because i'm sensitive if i do it for more than thirty seconds i feel really sick and might pass out.

if i don't do these things my back hurt a lot.

also i now have orthotics and i'm not used to walking in them so if you see me walking like a retard at school it's because i'm walking on a smaller part of my foot and have bit of weird rubbery stuff in my shoe.

guess what else... i get t learn pilates.

i'm so stuffed...

bahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment